The National Museum of Tajikistan announced a competition for the best photo by the name of «The Museum through the eyes of the visitor», dedicated to The International Day of Museums, which will be celebrated every year on May 18.
The rules of the competition:
1. Citizens of over 12 years old can take part in the competition.
2. The photo can be jointly or individually.
3. The photo must have good quality.
4. Photos with the help of decorative programs (Retrica, etc.) are not accepted.
5. Only one photo will be accepted from one participant.
General information about the competition:
The contest of «The museum through the eyes of the visitor» will last from May 10, 2017 to 21.00 p.m. on May 18, 2017. After collecting the photos of the participants, the best pictures will be displayed on the screen, which will be placed on the front wall of the National Museum of Tajikistan. The best photos will be displayed at 22:00 to 22:30 p.m. the winners of the competition will receive prizes.
«2018 - Year of tourism development and folk crafts»
International Decade for action "Water for sustainable development", 2018-2028
(At the initiative of Tajikistan, the UN General Assembly on 21 December adopted a resolution titled)